Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blur and the Magic Whip

In light of the exciting new news last week that Blur will be releasing a new album in April, I've written about it and my feelings toward it on my personal blog. Please go to THIS LINK to read all about it!

(I am in the process of deciding whether to leave this as a standalone blog or whether to merge it with my personal blog since I write about loads of things there, including Blur. I'll be sure to keep readers of this blog up to date if/when that happens).

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this piece! It is very helpful and informative. Would love to see more updates from you.

    Hire Music Venue in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an incredible joy perusing your post.Its brimming with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work. If you are looking for the best Things to do around the world, this list has something for everybody from food to history and culture.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I’ve recently started a site, the information you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

    Also visit my webpage - 풀싸롱
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post and your content is very informative.I am very happy to see this post, i also share such kind of informations about the gali satta

    ReplyDelete